Titanic Struggle Taking
Place in the Heavenlies
I know you are increasingly concerned about the state of affairs in the Nation, the Church and ISRAEL.
I believe a Titanic struggle is taking place in the Heavenlies at this time, a war between Good and Evil.
Our Prayers on behalf of Good will somehow empower the Angelic hosts who are engaging with the principalities for the soul of America.
Some of the issues about which these Forces are engaged include ObamaCare, the President and his arrogant usurpation of power, the Elections, Abortion, Homosexual Marriage, the Church and the Gospel and, of course, ISRAEL.
Below are a VIDEO, a broadcast by Dr. James Dobson, and some other Articles which demonstrate the issues about which the struggle in the Heavenlies is engaged. Also appended is a letter from Pierre Bynum about Prayer Meetings taking place in D.C. next weekend.
PLEASE SEE THIS VIDEO, LISTEN TO DR. DOBSON AND READ THE ARTICLES BEFORE PRAYING ABOUT THESE MATTERS! THIS IS A CRITICAL TIME FOR WHICH WE HAVE BEEN RAISED UP AS A PRAYER GROUP.
As I have mentioned before, THE BATTLE IS JOINED! There are numerous Prayer Meetings about ObamaCare starting now and running through the end of next week (ObamaCare is being heard at the Supreme Court March 26, 27 and 28).
The trumpet has been sounded (Joel 2:1). Solemn Assemblies are taking place, and even the pagans have been called by President Obama to so-called "pray" for ObamaCare to be approved by the Court.
We must FIGHT in real, God-anointed Prayer.
"The Esther Call": Riveting Pro-Life Women's Gathering, Dallas, April 5-6 VIDEO
Pro-Lifers to Walk from Houston to Dallas Houston Press
Her Voice Will Be Heard March 14th, Broadcast: Family Talk with Dr. Dobson
Did Obama sign a martial law executive order? RT
Goodbye, First Amendment: ‘Trespass Bill’ Will Make Protest Illegal RT
Congress Ignores Obama's Overt Exec Order and Coup Against US Citizens RenewAmerica
Here is the appended letter:
President Obama has thrown down the gauntlet for a Mount Carmel-style Prayer Confrontation (Read 1 Kings 18:16-40)
Bishop Harry Jackson is seeking a Capitol Hill Church where we can have a prayer meeting next Sunday afternoon, March 25 - probably from 2-4 PM.
Please contact your intercessors networks. Urge them to pray and fast. We need as many solid prayer warriors from the Washington region to be with us next Sunday afternoon as possible. If you have a network with prayer warriors in this area, please notify them.
I'll be getting out detailed information as soon as it is available. Ask those in your network, wherever they are located, to be praying with us from now through Wednesday the 28th, but especially Sunday, March 25th thru Wednesday, March 28th. This will be the greatest prayer challenge of its kind in our lifetime.
- Obamacare & the Supreme Court – This coming Friday March 23rd is the one year anniversary of the passage of Obamacare. Beginning next Monday: March 26th,, 27th,28th, The Supreme Court will hear arguments over the law and they promise a ruling by June. The President has called upon supporters of the Mandate (meaning individual mandate, the abortion mandate, the contraceptive mandate, the national mandate) to conduct coordinated prayer vigils and rallies outside the Court throughout the hearing period (see NYTimes, 2nd paragraph).
- All or nothing – Legal experts believe Congress will do more harm than good by spending time making legislative adjustments to the law - nibbling around the edges - that such will only strengthen the law – and potentially lead the Supreme Court Justices to conclude that the law is OK and that Congress can fix it over time. This must not happen. The CBO just reported that Obamacare will cost twice as much as the President said it would and it will not save money as he promised (see http://news.investors.com/article/604400/201203141851/cbo-obamacare-cost-double-obama-vow.htm).
- The Grand Hoax - HHS has finally admitted what the President has denied repeatedly since the beginning – that abortion will be covered under Obamacare. You will remember Congressman Bart Stupak, who had the leadership of a small pack of conservative Democrats who had the power to kill the bill. The President promised him an executive order to guarantee that abortion would not be in the plan. Stupak bought the bait, and gave the president the votes he needed to pass. He'll have to live with now. The President's order was worth less than the paper it was printed on. Now, the plan forces Americans to pay an abortion premium as part of their insurance plans. “To comply with the accounting requirement, plans will collect a $1 abortion surcharge from each premium payer… The enrollee will make two payments, $1 per month for abortion and another payment for the rest of the services covered. As described in the rule, the surcharge can only be disclosed to the enrollee at the time of enrollment. Furthermore, insurance plans may only advertise the total cost of the premiums without disclosing that enrollees will be charged a $1 per month fee to pay directly subsidize abortions.” (see LifeSiteNews.com)
- The Contraceptive Mandate - sterilization, contraceptives and birth control devices and medicines, including Ella, the abortifacient "morning after pill." – The President is till not bending to religious objections. SENATE rejected Sen. Roy Blunt’s Respect for Rights of Conscience Act (S. 1467), 51-48.
- Student Mandate - Friday afternoon the Obama administration announced a proposal that would require universities, including religious universities, to provide contraception, sterilization, and abortion-inducing drugs to their students, as well as to their employees, free, without a co-pay (see LifeSiteNews.com).
Some of the people who will be praying on the other side, will be sincere believers who have been duped by the President and/or the leadership of the "evangelical left," others will be hardcore members of the religious left, still others will be union members (including teachers), hard core pro-abortion groups, etc. It will be a motley crowd but they will have been briefed by their leaders to be civil. Yet the "occupy" people will probably be there, too, so the liberal controllers may not be able to keep control and it could be a real mess.
Our meeting will not be a media event, a protest, a private rally, or any other such thing. It will be a prayer meeting. We are counting on having a face to face encounter with the Lord and to be empowered by Him in concert with Him to tear down and throw down the principalities and powers that are seeking to fundamentally transform our nation into a God-denying, secular, socialist, taxpayer paid abortion funding, post Christian America - the very opposite of what our Founders intended and our fathers and sons gave their blood for.
Again, I will get you details as soon as they are available!
God be with you!
Rev. Pierre Bynum
Chaplain & National Prayer Director
Regional Director for Church Ministries
Family Research Council, Washington, DC
In Jesus' Name,
Harry Valentine, Capitol Hill Prayer Alert (CHPA), Founder/Publisher