PRAY FOR PROTECTION:
AT HOME & ABROAD
Christians MUST Keep Perpetual Solemn Vigil
With transfer of power to the Iraqi interim government just days away and the U.S. Presidential Election campaigns underway, terrorists worldwide have mounted a full-court press to horrify Americans and their allies, including Muslim nations that want to remain U.S. friends.
- U.S. officials thwarted another Al Qaida plot, this time to bomb an Ohio shopping mall. A Somali native was charged and indicted as a conspirator last week. Attorney General John Ashcroft said this was part of a larger plan targeting small cities and towns a weak spot in America's anti-terror effort. Current, credible intelligence indicates that al-Qaida intends to hit the United States and to hit the United States hard, Ashcroft said
- The accused Somali obtained refugee status and documents that allowed him to travel to Ethiopia for terrorist training, and then resettle among 30,000 Somalis living in Columbus. Some see this as evidence that American border security remains wholly inadequate (www.townhall.com/columnists/michellemalkin/printmm20040616.shtml).
- Yesterday an Al Qaida chief, having foresworn to make this summer bloody and miserable for infidels, appeared in a video showing American civilian contractor, Paul Johnson, in terrorist captivity. The hooded man issued a demand for Saudi Arabia to release all imprisoned Al Qaida operatives and all Westerners leave the Arabian Peninsula within 72 hours or Johnson would be abused and murdered.
- Meanwhile, in Iraq, 288 American servicemen have been killed and 2,964 wounded since March 2004.
- The judgments Scripture promises will trouble our children and grandchildren for generations to come until America, especially the Church, has repented of abortion, homosexual license and other abominable crimes for which we are collectively guilty. It is a miracle that America has not experienced far much worse since 9/11 evidence of Gods Mercy.
God-fearing churches, families and individuals MUST SEEK GOD IN REPENTANCE and maintain perpetual prayer for out troops and America, until God intervenes to grant our nation REVIVAL & REFORMATION.
Join Us in Offering Ceaseless Prayer to God:
- PROTECT our fighting men, our citizens abroad, our cities & towns at home! Please INTERVENE to save Paul Johnson (Ps 91:all; 136:10-24).
- FORGIVE our sins, crimes & abominations too numerous to count. We have turned away from You. GRANT Your Church & America REPENTANCE (Dt 28:all; Jer 29:12-13; Dan 9:4-19; Mt 4:17; Lk 13:1-5).
- Grant us Victory over our terrorist enemies. In Jesus Name, Amen (Ex 23:22).