ORGY OF ABORTION RIGHTS
Pro-Death March: a Snapshot of America without Christ
Put away the guilt of innocent [so] that it may go well with you (Dt 19:8-13).
The "March for Women's Lives" in Washington, D.C., was a disgusting but eye-opening picture of where America is headed without God-sent awakening. Over 500,000 marchers (organizers say 1.2 million) came to extol abortion, lambaste President George W. Bush and campaign for pro-abortion presidential candidate John Kerry on Sunday.
- Sen. Hillary Clinton & other political leaders, Hollywood personalities, and speakers from NOW, ACLU, NARAL and Planned Parenthood decried the "assault" on Roe v. Wade.
- Speaker after speaker pronounced curses over pro-life Congressmen, political candidates, judicial appointees, the Catholic Church, conservative Christians and others who question the "right" to kill unborn children.
- Foul language was abundant; posters and placards were nasty; obscene gestures were used constantly. There were no "ladies" by any historic measure. Lesbianism was the unofficial, secondary theme.
- Marchers did not hide their hatred for Christianity. One priest, who prayed silently on a corner, was cursed, mocked, and repeatedly accused of being a child molester. One pro-life woman wrote, "Nothing prepared me for
mobs of livid people screaming the most hateful vicious snide things at me personally. We were spit on and had an egg hurled at us
- Our good friend, Rev. Patrick Mahoney, and 50+ members of the Christian Defense Coalition (CDC) arranged with Police beforehand to conduct a peaceful, pro-life counter-demonstration. Yet a police riot team arrived with full gear and dogs to form a barrier between the Christians and marchers. The police stood facing the Christians obviously to protect the pro-abort celebrities and raging feminists. Despite their peaceable conduct, 16 CDC pro-lifers were arrested.
Christian abuse will become the norm if these people win control of Washington in November.
Please Join Us in Prayer:
- Father, Thank you that despite this event respect for Life is growing in America. May God-given Awakening defeat the culture of death (Ps 14:8-13; 85:5-6).
- DESTROY the evil pro-abortion plans & incantations spawned in the Washington march (Job 5:12-15; Ps 5:4-6; 64: all; 2 Tim 2:23-26).
- Bless all who stood for Christ amid the marchers. Grant repentance to many who heard The Truth. In Jesus Name, AMEN (Ez 3:18-19; Ps 25:8; 1 Cor 1:18-21).