HATRED, LIES & FEAR
Will Demons Decide the American Election?
If you have bitter envy and self-seeking in your hearts, do not boast and lie against the truth. This wisdom is earthly, sensual, demonic... confusion and every evil thing are there (James 3:14-18).
Islamist terrorists success in scaring the Spanish people to replace hastily their conservative leaders with Socialists is a wake up call to Christians. As the U.S. elections move into full swing, similar expressions of spiritual wickedness may be seen here if American Christians do not pray.
- Islamists warn that other U.S. ally nations are next. Analysts predict the terrorists will target more national elections. Columnist Cal Thomas writes, Somewhere, Osama bin Laden must be smiling (www.washingtontimes.com/functions/print.php?StoryID=20040316-085116-7924r).
- Liberal Sen. John Kerry (D-MA), who built his career upon anti-Vietnam war activism and has called himself an internationalist, says European leaders have told him face to face they support his bid to become President.
- Anti-American Europeans openly despise President George Bush, especially his outspoken expression of his faith in God.
- Conservative patriarch Paul Weyrich says he has not seen this kind of hatred in his 48 year political career. It is not just fringe groups. It is not just a narrow band of the electorate
There is no real precedent for what we are seeing today
So far, Republicans dont hate Senator Kerry
Let us hope and pray it will stay that way. And let us hope and pray that hatred for the President diminishes. A party with a history as great as the Democrat Party should not be consumed by hatred (www.freecongress.org/commentaries/040315pw.asp).
At the root of this phenomenal hatred is the spirit of antichrist. Its target is God Himself and every vestige of true Christianity that remains in America. Terrorist acts on U.S. soil are likely between now and November. Yet praying Christians who understand that we war not against flesh and blood and faithfully wield their God-given weapons of prayer and truth can mitigate this earthly, sensual, and devilish confusion.
Please Join us in Fervent Prayer
- Father, AWAKEN Pastors & Christians everywhere to understand fully the spiritual dimensions & importance of this election.
- Stir your people to CRY OUT TO YOU for God-fearing leaders who will lead & govern in righteousness, under God. In Jesus Name, Amen (Ex 18:21; Nu 10:35; Dt 7:9-10; 1 Tim 2:1-2).