SODOMITE ANARCHY UNLEASHED
Will Christians Arise to Preserve the Family, America?
If the foundations are destroyed, what can the righteous do? (Ps 11:3)
On February 12, the mayor of San Francisco ordered that marriage licenses be granted to homosexual couples. The city has issued over 3000+ such licenses, motivating local magistrates in New York, New Mexico and Oregon to follow. Authorities elsewhere say they will do likewise. The gay marriage debate now rages.
- On March 2, after California courts rejected pro-family efforts legally to stop San Francisco from issuing same-sex marriage licenses, Governor Arnold Schwarzenegger ordered the California Attorney General to end the practice immediately.
- One day earlier, Schwarzenegger said on national TV he does not support President Bushs call for a constitutional amendment to ban same-sex marriage; that if California legislators changed state law to permit gay marriages it would be fine with me.
- Authorities in other states, seemingly bewildered, have been slow to act against homosexual anarchy. The Massachusetts Supreme Courts ruling - that homosexual marriage is a constitutional right has thrust America into this war.
- President Bush supports a Constitutional Amendment defining marriage as a union between a man and a woman. John Kerry has expressed opposition to any such amendment, saying states should have the right to allow homosexual marriage.
Christians must now make this a defining issue for every campaign for elected office in America.
By using the political machinery available to all citizens, homosexual activists, who represent approximately 1% of all Americans, have nearly succeeded in imposing the evil of homosexual marriage upon our children. The Church represents a much larger number of people and has the mandate of God Almighty. Yet we allowed abortion to become entrenched in American life. Will we now arise to defeat the pro-sodomy anarchy that faces America?
Please Join Us in Repentant Prayer:
- Lord, Please have MERCY upon Your Church in America. Grant us FAITH & OBEDIENCE. You gave us power to PRAY, REPENT, OBEY & TURN the tide of evil. Instead we have allowed our evil culture to overcome us (Dt 8:19; 30:19; Ps 11:3; 123: all; 124: all; Is 26:13).
- Revive us, O Lord! RAISE UP God-fearing, anointed leaders in the Church and Government. Grant us Judges who will render Righteous Judgment. In Jesus Name, Amen (Ex 18:21-23; Jdg 2:16; 2 Chr 19:6-7; Ps 67:4; 96:10; Is 41:2ff; Heb 11:32-38).