THE CONSTITUTION RESTORATION ACT
Beginning of the End for Anti-Christ Judicial Tyranny
[T]he LORD raised up judges
and delivered them out of the hand of their enemies
for the LORD was moved to pity by their groaning because of those who oppressed them
Former Alabama Chief Justice Roy Moore, Sen. Richard Shelby (R-AL), Rep. Robert Aderholt (R-AL), Sen. Sam Brownback (R-KS), Dr. Alan Keyes and a brigade of Christian lawyers, politicians, activists and ministers met in Alabama Friday to unveil what may be the most important federal legislation of our lifetime, The Constitution Restoration Act (CRA) of 2004.
- This CRA (S. 2082 & H.R. 3799) could end 40+ years of religious judicial tyranny (see http://frwebgate.access.gpo.gov/cgi-bin/getdoc.cgi?dbname=108_cong_bills&docid=f:s2082is.txt.pdf).
- Empowered by Article 3, section 2 of the Constitution this Act will remove from federal court jurisdiction all matters pertaining to the acknowledgement of God, neutralizing the radical agenda to expunge God from American public life.
- CRAs teeth are a provision for the impeachment of judges who overstep their bounds.
- CRA reminds the federal courts their jurisdiction is constitutionally limited as is Congress jurisdiction. Neither has authority to govern religious expression. The Founders were careful to leave such matters entirely to the states and to the people.
- CRA affirms the right of government officials to "acknowledge God as the source of law, liberty and government." It prohibits federal judges from using foreign laws and judgments as the basis for rulings.
Like Elijah on Mt. Carmel, Chief Justice Roy Moore has called Americas elected leaders and its citizens to decide whether, as a people, we will retain the right to acknowledge God. America is at an epochal crisis. The outcome of CRA will decide whether our children live in freedom or under ever-increasing godless tyranny.
Please Join Us in Dedicated, Prevailing Prayer:
- Father, Thank You for using Judge Roy Moore! USE what his enemies intended for evil for GOOD. Now, Lord, BREATH upon this legislation. MOVE upon Congress speedily to ACT (Josh 23:9-10; Pr 16:1; 21:1; Is 33:22; Rom 8:28)!
- May passage of the Constitutional Restoration Act of 2004 be a TURNING POINT for REVIVAL & REFORMATION across America. In Jesus Name, AMEN (Neh 9:32-38; 10:28-29; Ps 11:3; 68:1-3; Is 14:24-27; Acts 4:24-31).