RESTORE CHIEF JUSTICE MOORE!
Christian Activists To File Lawsuit Tomorrow
They devoted themselves...to prayer (Acts 2:42)
Serious efforts are underway to reverse the travesty of justice committed by Alabama Attorney General Bill Pryor and the Alabama Court of the Judiciary when they removed Chief Justice Roy Moore from his post on the Alabama Supreme Court. Five Alabama citizens will file suit in federal court tomorrow to block Judge Moore's removal, contending that it was unconstitutional.
- Rev. Pat Mahoney, Director of the Christian Defense Coalition, is in Alabama helping organize the citizen effort. Brian Chavez-Ochoa, a pro-life California family lawyer who stood with Judge Moore's praying supporters during the hot August proceedings against him, will file the suit.
- Rev. Rob Schenck, President of the National Clergy Council in Washington, DC, says private groups with no accountability to Alabama voters appointed the Judiciary Court members. By removing Moore from office, the court disenfranchised the citizens of Alabama.
- Anti-Christian groups that originally sued Judge Moore say they will seek his disbarment by the Alabama State Bar Association and prevent him from further practicing law.
- An overwhelming majority (75%+) still fully support Moore. Terry Butts, one of Moore's attorneys, said "You've got a hand-picked panel of judges removing someone from office who was elected by an overwhelming majority. If the people had the chance to vote on Roy Moore, the majority of them would put him back in office."
- Please Join Us In Persevering Prayer
- Lord, THANK YOU FOR HEARING OUR PRAYERS & stirring Men, Women, Boys & Girls across America to stand for Judge Roy Moore & the Ten Commandments & against tyrannical judges on the federal & state courts.
- GRANT our brethren in Alabama JUSTICE in their suit to restore Judge Moore.
DEFEAT the evil effort by Moore's adversaries to disbar him.
- Give SUCCESS to the many efforts to support Moore & the Ten Commandments that this injustice has provoked: a Congressional Resolution to display the Commandments in the U.S. Capitol; Petitions & Rallies across America; calls upon Congress to limit federal court jurisdiction in Religious Freedom cases & many more.
- Use all this to stir REVIVAL & REFORMATION in America! In Jesus Name. AMEN (Ex 18:21; Neh 4:14; Ps 55:2-7; 82:1-5; 85:4-7; Is 7:13b; 58:5-6, 8ff; Ez 45:9).