MOORE TO FACE HIS ACCUSERS TODAY
Insiders Say His Impeachment & Dismissal are Rigged!
Wicked and deceitful men have opened their mouths against me; they have spoken against me with lying tongues. With words of hatred they surround me; they attack me without cause. (Ps 109:2-3).
Please pray & ask friends to join you in praying for Alabama Chief Justice Roy Moore. Unless God intervenes, an historic miscarriage of justice is about to take place.
Chief Justice Moore must stand trial before the Alabama Court of the Judiciary today, Nov. 12. He is charged with violating six judicial ethics rules when he declined to obey a federal judge's order to remove a Ten Commandments monument from the State Judicial building.
- Insiders say the outcome of Moore's trial has been predetermined and he will be ousted!
- Alabama Attorney General William Pryor will prosecute. He says Moore "intentionally and publicly engaged in misconduct," and "remains unrepentant for his behavior."
- The AP reports that Moore doubts he can receive a fair trial and that he is concerned that cameras will not be allowed inside the courtroom for most of the trial.
- State Prosecutor Bill Pyor has a conflict of interest, yet the Judiciary Court rejected Moore's request that Pryor be recused from the case.
- Pryor, a Bush federal judge nominee, has thus far been denied Senate confirmation. Democrats say his Catholic faith will interfere with his ability to judge. Yet Pryor's ambitions for the federal bench are almost certain to have played into his decision to side with the runaway federal judiciary against Judge Moore.
- Pryor's oath of office, like Moore's, required that he stand with Moore and the Constitution and against an abusive federal judiciary. Christians and conservatives now know how Pryor would act were he a federal judge (Is 5:20; 1 Cor 6:6).
- Moore has done his duty before God and man. Even U.S. soldiers are required to disobey unlawful orders. Whatever the outcome of today's trial, Roy Moore is a true Christian American hero. But we who pray must pray God's justice will prevail and that Moore will be vindicated. America will not prosper so long as the rulings against Judge Moore and the Ten Commandments are allowed to stand.
Please Continue with Us in Prevailing Prayer:
- God, VINDICATE Judge Moore. Rule the heart & mind of each member of the Alabama Judiciary Court. (Ps 47:8-9; 96:10-13; Neh 4:13-16; Pr 28:4).
- DEFEND Judge Moore today. May this spark Awakening, Revival & Reformation across America. In Jesus Name. Amen! (Ps 35:24-27; 47:7-8; 66:1-20)